Friday, February 26, 2010

Living from miracle to miracle

Van’s pain reduced dramatically this morning to the point he can live on just IB Profin. It truly is a miracle! Thank you so much for your faith and prayers. As of tonight, he hasn’t taken any narcotics for pain. It is sure a turnaround from the last few days. We came home from the hospital this afternoon and Van has been working on his talks for Stake Conference. He is so EXCITED to accomplish his goal of speaking in conference. Miracles had to actually happen for this to take place. I’ll remember to ask for everyone’s prayers when we need our next miracle.


Van Speaking: There sure is a God in Heaven. I love conference; the spiritual feast that occurs every six months. I for one am really excited to hear what counsel President Lawrence and President Scholfield have for us. Whatever it is, it will be the Lords will. It will be the mind of God, and the will of God for us in this the Tooele East Stake. See you at Conference.

2 comments:

  1. We have Stake Conference on the SAME weekends! We surely will be thinking of Van and praying for him specifically in regards to his assignments this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GLAD TO HEAR OF MIRACLES!!!

    (And I'm sure I'm not the only person that would like a copy of Van's talk--in your spare time, of course. =)

    LOVE YOU BOTH,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete