In the last two days, Van had a nurse come by and ask him a lot of gospel questions. The nurse was just confused about some of the doctrine. A relative came to visit today and he taught her the gospel. I’m so amazed at his testimony and love for the gospel. He shares it in everything he does or says. I think he has talked to every nurse on the floor about their religious background and if they are happy with their lives. In fact, if I could, he would like me to sit at the computer and just type for hours while he writes talks after talks. He LOVES to teach and talk about the gospel. His favorite is symbolisms and I think one of his talks for Stake Conference is about the Star Wars Klingons. You’ll have to think about how he is going to relate that to the gospel? I love him so much.
This afternoon I came home to take all four kids to the doctor to make sure they aren’t sick or get them anti-biodics so they won’t be infectious when Van comes home in the next few days. Because of the Chemo this week, within the week all his counts will drop to nothing, which means he will have no neutrophils (good white blood cells that make up your immune system), will need blood transfusions and platelets transfusions, etc. We are hoping to do all of this out-patient but they always encourage you to bring an overnight bag just in case. There is one thing for sure; you never get bored with this disease. There is always something new and exciting happening.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just want you to know that we're thinking of you (and praying for you) always.
ReplyDeleteKyle and Paula