Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dito (same as yesterday)

Things haven’t changed. Everyone is trying to help figure out all the nausea Van is experiencing. One theory is he has a gallbladder problem and will get an ultra sound on Monday. Another theory is the Chemo drug could be causing it but if they have to change drugs they might have to use a higher dose of another drug and add major chemo to it which would weaken his state which could cause a more difficult time with the stem cell transplant. There are many other theories but these are the top two. He just tries to do everything they say like eating just a little bit but he’ll throw it up. Or not eat and take three different nauseas medicines at one time including “The drug that must not be named” and still throw up. It’s so sad because he just wants to get better and feel normal. One good thing is his spinal headache is finally gone.

I wanted to give you more info on being a bone marrow donor but I just received some more info in the mail and I feel like I need to verify it next week before I publish it. Thanks for being patient.

2 comments: