Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stay Tuned

I’m doing much better today and feeling almost normal. Van is just tired and nauseas. Our next big news will be on Thursday when we should find out if he has a sibling match for his bone marrow transplant. Also, he will start Spinal Chemo and Radiation that day.

I will wait to write again until Thursday evening unless something big and exciting happens. Thanks for being patient.

2 comments:

  1. Here is to hoping! We love you and are still praying for you. If I can be a match I would love to give you my bone marrow. I have big bones.

    Kirk Burbidge

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you want to understand the summit, you must understand the depths, because that's where the summit began." --The Parable of the Mountain Guide and the Mountains (Yushan National Park, Taiwan)

    Thanks for your time, today! I came home and found the latest ENSIGN, and glancing through it, found this article...amazing how that works!

    Love you both,
    Lib

    ReplyDelete